Is BIZLAWGIC the right fit for you and your business?
Answering the following questions can help you decide:
- Do you need legal counsel on a pending "fire"?
- Are you growing your business?
- Do you feel like you need in-house counsel now, but can't afford full-time general counsel until later?
- Are you looking for an attorney who wants to know your business and is willing to learn more about your industry without you paying for it?
- Do you want a law firm who understands the limitations of a small business owner's time, money and resources?
- Are you looking for a law firm who recognizes that you need to know emerging risks so you can mitigate them?
- Do you have a small legal department that needs outside-counsel to assist with specific projects or overflow?
- Do you just "know" that you need an attorney, but you're not sure why?
- Are you afraid of the costs of a law firm and so you've just chosen to build your business without an attorney, hoping it'll all work out?
If you answered "YES" to any of those questions, then
BIZLAWGIC may be the law firm for you.
Serving business owners by:
- Helping navigate "fires" they find themselves in, then provide strategic, proactive services as the business moves forward, and
- Providing unbundled legal service packages at a set price, so a business owner knows what they'll receive and can budget.
- "Know what you need to know" so you can make the informed decisions you need to make in growing your business!
Eyes Wide Open . . . Fly with Goggles On . . .
Not having an attorney when making decisions that have a long term impact on your business
Kind of like flying blind . . . you could hit something or even worse . . .
Get shut down by the government.
You wouldn't even see it coming.
CHOOSE TO FLY WITH YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN!
Access bizLAWgic services and fly with goggles on:
For No Cost:
Learn emerging risks to businesses:
- Tip Tuesday on Instagram and Facebook,
- Articles on bizlawgic.com blog, and
- Emailed newsletters.
For a Fee:
- Packages of services with a set price, so that you know what you're buying and bottom-line cost,
- Live and Online Workshops,
- Special Quarterly Reports, and
- Custom packages of services to meet your business needs and your budget.