The information provided in these pages is not legal advice, and should not be relied on as such. The content on these pages is for informational purposes only, and is meant as a starting point on your search for answers to your legal questions.
The law is constantly changing and evolving.
We can not guarantee that all information contained in this website is up to date at all times.
Therefore, we recommend that you contact an experienced attorney in your area to guide you through your legal matter.
When you speak with our attorneys and staff, everything you tell us about your case is confidential. However, we do not represent you (in court or otherwise) unless and until a retainer agreement is signed by both you and us, and a retainer is received.
Nothing in this website should be taken to create an attorney-client relationship.
We may offer any person a no-obligation initial consultation. This in no way obligates us to represent you, or to answer any specific questions. We reserve the right to deny a consultation to anybody, for any reason.
This disclaimer applies to all pages and content contained in this domain.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We are serious about compliance with U.S. copyright law. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (hereinafter “DMCA”), copyright owners have the right to notify BIZLAWGIC if they believe that BIZLAWGIC or a third-party service provider has infringed the owner’s copyrighted work(s). Notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted in writing to BIZLAWGIC's designated agent for receiving such notifications.
By email: [email protected]
BIZLAWGIC ATTN: Nicole R. Call 450 Simmons Way Suite 720 Kaysville, UT 84037
Telephone: (801) 683.6200
To be effective, the notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication and must include substantially the following information and as otherwise required by the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit BIZLAWGIC to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit BIZLAWGIC to contact you as the complaining party, such as your name, address, telephone number and if available, an email address. If you send the written notice by email, BIZLAWGIC will reasonably assume that the email it was sent from is an acceptable way to contact you.
- A statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.